We are looking for academic staff members with a dedicated personality and independent functioning, who are enthusiastic about their PhD but also for responsible participation in planning, implementation and presentation of research projects. In addition to industry-related project work, it is possible to contribute to academic teaching.
In summary, we offer the opportunity for your successful professional future career
- Completion of the PhD on average after approximately four years
- Networking and establishment of contacts at any time
- Responsible structuring, planning and acquisition of research projects with industry partners
- Motivated and open working atmosphere
Requirements for the employment is an outstanding degree in electrical engineering or an equivalent degree in engineering, economics or sciences related to electrical engineering. The ability to work in a team is also expected as open-mindedness to non-technical issues and sense of responsibility in dealing with self-reliance and decision-making.
PhD comprises the following topics
- Smart Grids and Smart Markets
- Future European Power Supply
- System Security in the “Energiewende”
In your application, please tell us a specific topic or go into more detail on one of the topics above.
For more information please use the contact form below.