FGE-Kolloquium Electricity market design of the future
Wednesday, January 10, 2024, 6:15 p.m. - Schinkelstraße 6 - Lecture Hall EA and digital via Zoom
Electricity market design of the future
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Löschel, Chair for Environmental/Resource Economics and Sustainability, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- Is there a need for further development of the wholesale electricity markets?
- How can investments in renewable power generation, loadable power plants, demand flexibility and storage be refinanced?
- What role do localization signals play in system-serving investment and operating decisions?
- How do electricity costs remain affordable for households, small consumers and industry?
Zoom – Connection details:
Meeting-ID: 865 0629 1640