Professional Environment of Engineers
Dates and Infos
Description of the lecture
This interdisciplinary lecture gives students the opportunity to talk to executives in the final phase of their studies. Presentations with subsequent discussion provide an insight into aspects such as economic, legal and structural conditions, organisation, marketing and dialogue. A further focus is on the preparation of the upcoming application process for the students.
The lectures are characterised by real case studies and interaction. The following topics are planned for the coming winter semester:
- Assessment Centre, What's behind it?
- Engineers in the Corporate Consultancy
- In-Company Co-Determination
- Challenges and Perspectives for Power Distribution Operator – How E.ON manages its Regional Supplier?
- Mega Trend Digitalisation – Challenges and Opportunities for Power Economics
- Digitalisation Index Energy Supplier – Practical Examples of Digitalisation
- Rhetorical Communication in the Professional Practice of Engineers