FGE: Rogowski Theme Evening: "Electricity war reloaded - is alternating current still up to date?
Wrap and then:
The event will take place within the framework of the colloquia of the Forschungsgesellschaft Energie (FGE e.V.) in the summer semester 2020.
Rogowski Theme Evening, panel discussion with experts from research and industry
The topic is: "Electricity war reloaded - is alternating current still up to date?" (the event will only take place in german)
The podium will be represented:
- Prof. ir. Rik W. De Doncker (E.ON ERC, RWTH Aachen University),
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Jochen Kreusel (ABB Power Grids Germany AG),
- Peter Barth (Amprion GmbH),
- Dr Joachim Kabs (Schleswig-Holstein Netz AG):
The following aspects are addressed:
What advantages does direct current technology offer?
- Is direct current also conceivable in the distribution grid?
- Can the existing AC infrastructure be used?
- How market-ready is the technology?
Target group: students, assistants, interested public.
Location: Lecture hall EPH of the IAEW, Schinkelstraße 2
Start: 18.00 hours
Please register informally: email@example.com
Due to the Corona pandemic, it is not foreseeable whether the events can take place. Please inform yourself before the respective date under