Conference participations June 2022
In the coming June, the IAEW will be represented with contributions at the following conferences:
02.06.2022 – 03.06.2022 – CIRED Workshop 2022
E-mobility and power distribution systems in Porto
- Planning, development and operation of power distribution systems accomodating E-mobility.
- Equipment and components for E-mobility integration in power distribution systems.
- Community involvement, regulatory challenges and business models associated with E-mobility - integration of E-mobility in smart cities and smart power distribution systems.
19.06.2022 – 23.06.2022 – IEEE EIC 2022
Electrical Insulation Conference in Knoxville Tennessee
"Held annually, the conference provides an international forum to share practical experience, new developments, research, and testing technologies in all areas and applications of electrical insulation."
26.06.2022 – 29.06.2022 – PEDG 2022
2022 IEEE 13th International Symposium on Power Electronics for Distributed Generation Systems in Kiel
- Power Electronics for Sustainable Sources and green energy carriers
- Energy storage systems
- Distributed Generation Interacting with Power Transmission and Distribution Systems
27.06.2022 – 01.07.2022 – PSCC 2022:
Power Systems Computation Conference 2022 in Porto
- Assessment of system issues in the presence of uncertainty or unbundling
- Modelling and analysis of power system performance and control
- Integrated modelling and operation of information and communication technologies (ICT) in power systems
- Data analysis and computation applied to power systems